Mintridge 200 Hub
Ahead of this weeks podcast – find out more about the Mintridge Foundation 200 HubThe Mintridge Foundation are celebrating their 200th sports programme. During these programmes we have interacted with over 45,000 children and young people throughout the UK, highlighting the importance of mental and physical wellbeing through sport and positive sporting role models.
We would like to invite you to join the ‘Mintridge 200 Hub’ and pledge to donate £200 over the next year to The Mintridge Foundation to enable us to continue our valuable work. This is a regular monthly donation of £16.66.
In return for your generous donation you will become a Mintridge 200 Hub member and receive:
+ The Mintridge 200 Hub pin badge.
+ Your name (or company name) on the ‘member’s section’ of the Mintridge 200 Hub webpage.
+ An invitation to attend our December Ambassador Drinks Reception to meet all of our amazing Olympians, Paralympians, professional sports stars and valued partners.
+ Regular newsletters updating you of our work throughout the year.
We aim to raise over £20,000 through the launch of the Mintridge 200 Hub, this money will be spent on continuing to expand our sport programmes to disadvantaged and socially isolated communities, enabling more children and young people to access our motivational and inspiring sports services.
This regular donation can be set up quickly and easily through this page:
- Please click ‘DONATE’
- Follow the online instructions how to set up an account.
- You will be asked ‘How often would you like to give’ from the dropdown menu select ‘Monthly’
- You will be asked ‘How much’ please type in £16.66 or more if you are able to.
- You will be asked if you would like to ‘Gift Aid your donation’, this adds an extra 25% to your donation at no cost to yourself (please read the guidelines carefully to check eligibility)
- Follow the prompts for your card details and finish the process.
- You’re ready to go! Your monthly donation will be paid directly to us.
You may wish to make your £200 payment as a one off payment rather than in monthly instalments, if this is the case, please select ‘One-off donation’ when promted ‘How often would you like to give’.